Make your fertilizer dollar go further.
QuickRoots® technology is a microbial seed inoculant that can improve nutrient availability.
The Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens based treatment helps increase availability and uptake of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. Its ability to release nutrients from the soil helps maximize the effectiveness of your inputs and your yield potential.
The Benefits of Using QuickRoots Technology:
- Improved nutrient uptake, including nitrogen, phosphate and potassium
- Enhanced nutrient capability, which supports root and shoot growth
- Increased yield potential
- Performance in a variety of soil conditions and types
How the Technology Works:
- The biologicals Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens have the ability to release phosphate in the soil not readily available to the plant.
- Improved phosphate availability can lead to expanded root volume, which enhances nitrogen and potassium uptake.
- This ultimately can enable optimal plant growth and increased yield potential.
Dry Planter Box
|For Seed Suppliers
|Packaging||10x100 Bu Case or 1,000 Bu Bucket||10x100 Bu Case or 2,500 Bu Bucket|
|Application Rate||5 g/Bu||1.8 g/Bu|
|Treats||1,000 Bu (both packages)||1,000 Bu or 2,500 Bu|
Always read and follow label directions
QuickRoots is not a fungicide and it will not replace your current fungicide seed treatment.
Individual results may vary, and performance may vary from location to location and from year to year. This result may not be an indicator of results you may obtain as local growing, soil and weather conditions may vary. Growers should evaluate data from multiple locations and years whenever possible.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS. Monsanto BioAg & Design™ and QuickRoots® are trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2016 Monsanto Company.