Make your fertilizer dollar go further.
QuickRoots® technology is a microbial seed inoculant that can improve nutrient availability.
The Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens based treatment helps increase availability and uptake of nitrogen, phosphate and potassium. Its ability to release nutrients from the soil helps maximize the effectiveness of your inputs and your yield potential.
The Benefits of using QuickRoots Technology:
- Improves nutrient uptake, including nitrogen, phosphate and potassium
- Enhances nutrient capability, which supports root and shoot growth
- Increases yield potential
- Performance in a variety of soil conditions and types
How the Technology Works:
- The biologicals Bacillus amyloliquefaciens and Trichoderma virens have the ability to release phosphate in the soil not readily available to the plant.
- Improved phosphate availability can lead to expanded root volume, which enhances nitrogen and potassium uptake.
- This ultimately can enable optimal plant growth and increased yield potential.
Dry Planter Box
|For Seed Suppliers
|Packaging||10x100 bu or 1,000 bu||10x100 bu or 2,500 bu|
|Application Rate||25 g/136 kg (300 lbs) of seed||3 g/45 kg (100 lbs) of seed|
|Treats||1,000 bu = 60,000 lbs of seed||2,500 bu = 150,000 lbs of seed|
Always read and follow label directions
QuickRoots is not a fungicide and it will not replace your current fungicide seed treatment.
Individual results may vary, and performance may vary from location to location and from year to year. This result may not be an indicator of results you may obtain as local growing, soil and weather conditions may vary. Growers should evaluate data from multiple locations and years whenever possible.
ALWAYS READ AND FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS. Monsanto BioAg & Design™ and QuickRoots® are trademarks of Monsanto Technology LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2017 Monsanto Company.